And finally, here is another crochet post – I have been pretty busy lately.
While I was waiting at the Doctors late in February I started a project where I just wanted to test a pattern. An easy one – but I didn’t quite know what it might look like.
At the time the Doctor decided to book me in for a day procedure just as precaution. That happened early this month and again I knew that there was some waiting involved so I took it again. And here is the result which is a small blanket and I have no idea yet what to do with as we do not have any babies in the immediate family. I was thinking of donating it but who knows. I did lose track of the edges a little at the end so it has increased slightly 🙂 but here is the end result:
I had fun making it as there was no difficulty involved. And by using my left-over yarn I do not feel so bad when the stash gets slightly bigger 🙂